Terms & Conditions
- The Store Group’s “52nd Anniversary - We Thanked We Gift ” contest [refer “Contest”] organized by The Store Group [refer
“Organizer”] is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above, except for the employees of The Store Group, their affiliates and
their related companies, members of their immediate families (parents, spouse, son /daughter), advertising agencies and
suppliers who involved in related to the contest. The Contest period starts from 3 SEPTEMBER till 2 DECEMBER 2020
- With minimum purchase of RM50 and above in a single receipt at all participating The Store / Pacific / Market Place by The
Store / Market Place by Pacific, TS Concept Store / Super Jimat outlets (except tenanted counter), customer is entitled to
One (1) Entry Form and stand a chance to win lucky prizes in LUCKY REWARDS.
- With a minimum purchase of RM50 in a single receipt at The Store / Pacific / Market Place by The Store / Market Place by
Pacific, TS Concept Store / Super Jimat outlets (except tenanted counter), customer will stand a chance to win Cash
Coupon in SURPRISE REWARDS. The value of the Cash Coupon (RM2, RM5 & RM10) will be appeared at the bottom of
the receipt. Cash Coupon can be redeemed at the Customer Service Counter together with the original receipt and within
the same day at the same outlet.
- The Cash Coupon is valid until 16 December 2020 and must be utilized at the issuance outlet.
- Participants must fill in the Entry Form(s) with complete details. The Entry Form will be printed of the bottom part of receipt.
- The Entry Form(s) are to be submitted at the designated entry box on or before 2 December 2020. Any Entry Form(s)
received thereafter shall not be entertained.
- Eligible customer may submit as many Entry Forms as they wish to participate in this Contest. Each Participant shall only
win One (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period, irrespective of the number of eligible entries collected by the Organizer.
- Organizer reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, late and illegible or submit beyond the deadline
without prior notice.
- The prizes are for contest :-
a) Grand Prize x 1 : Honda BR-V 1.5E
b) Special Prize x 1 : Proton Saga 1.3 Standard CVT
c) Consolation Prize x 10 : RM500 Gift Voucher
- Finalist winners will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total eligible entries. The finalist will be contacted by
telephone. A maximum of three (3) attempts will be made by the Organizer to contact the Finalist Winner during the Lucky
Draw Ceremony. In the event that the Organizer is unable to contact the Finalist Winner after three (3) attempts (i.e.no
reply, telephone number not in service or no connection etc), the Organizer reserves the right to select the next qualified
participants. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- TWELVE (12) lucky winners will be notified via phone, email or announcement letter which would send through registered
post. Venue and time of drawing will be announced later. The winner list will be announced at The Store Group’s website
www.tstore.com.my, Facebook Fanpage & WeChat Official Account.
- All winners are required to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony to collect their prize. Winners have to bear all the
expenses pertaining to transportation of prize collection. Venue and time of ceremony will be announced later.
- Winners should claim the prize on their own. Agent or representative to claim the prizes shall not be entertained. In the
event that the winner who failed to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony, their eligibility for the prize will be forfeited
automatically without further notice. Winners are responsible for their safety during the way to the location of Prize
Presentation Ceremony. Organizer will not responsible for any cause of defaced / injured / dead / lose of property.
- All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the shortlisting, selection of winners
and forfeiture of the prizes is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
- Winners shall bear all the charges / fees such as registered fees, insurance, tax and others which will pay by the subject.
- All the prizes are strictly not returnable or transferable to the third party and not exchangeable for cash.
- All the participants in the Contest agree to be bound by the above Terms & Conditions. Information provided in the Entry
Form(s) is considered correct and accurate. Participants also agree that the provided information be disclosed to The Store
Group’s merchandise partner/ third party and relevant business in the event for all the propose of marketing and products
promotion activities and services. All the provided information and all personal data in the Entry Form which has been
disclosed by the participants and has been agreed and sign by participants are in accordance with the Personal Data
Protection Act 2010.
- Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage, loss or claim resulting from
participation of the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any liability,
mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) suffered by third parties or the participants in any manner
whatsoever during and after the Contest resulting from or arise out of the Contest.
- Log on to www.tstore.com.my for more details about the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the winners details for promotion and advertising propose without prior notice or
make any compensate.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone the pre determined date and venue of the Prize Presentation Ceremony at a
later date which shall be notified by the Organizer to the winner in case of any unforeseen circumstance.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive
jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
- The Contest terms and conditions are prepared in English, Bahasa Melayu and Chinese. In the event of inconsistencies
between the three versions of the contest terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.