53rd Anniversary "Grand Rewards Giveaway" Contest
Terms & Conditions
- The Store Group’s “53nd Anniversary - Grand Rewards Giveaway” contest [refer
“Contest”] organized by The Store Group [refer “Organizer”] is open to all Malaysian
aged 18 and above, except for the employees of The Store Group, their affiliates and
their related companies, members of their immediate families (parents, spouse, son
/daughter), advertising agencies and suppliers who involved in related to the contest.
The Contest period starts from 1 MAY till 31 JULY 2021 (“Contest Period”).
- With minimum purchase of RM50 and above in a single receipt at all participating
The Store / Pacific / Market Place by The Store / Market Place by Pacific, TS Concept
Store / Super Jimat outlets (except tenanted counter), customer is entitled to One (1)
Entry Form and stand a chance to win lucky prizes under our 1st-Tier REWARDS.
- With a minimum purchase of RM50 in a single receipt at The Store / Pacific / Market
Place by The Store / Market Place by Pacific, TS Concept Store / Super Jimat outlets
(except tenanted counter), customer will stand a chance to win Cash Coupon in 2nd-
Tier REWARDS. The value of the Cash Coupon (RM2, RM5, & RM10) will be
appeared at the bottom of the receipt. Cash Coupon can be redeemed at the Customer
Service Counter together with the original receipt and within the same day at the same
- The Cash Coupon is valid until 15 August 2021 and must be utilized at the issuance
- Participants must fill in the Entry Form(s) with complete details. The Entry Form will
be printed of the bottom part of receipt.
- TThe Entry Form(s) are to be submitted at the designated entry box on or before
31 July 2021. Any Entry Form(s) received thereafter shall not be entertained.
- Eligible customer may submit as many Entry Forms as they wish to participate in this
Contest. Each Participant shall only win One (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period,
irrespective of the number of eligible entries collected by the Organizer.
- Organizer reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, late and
illegible or submit beyond the deadline without prior notice.
- The Lucky Draw Prizes are for The Store, Pacific, and Super Jimat Contest as per
a) Grand Prize x 1 : Perodua Ativa 1.0L Turbo X
b) Special Prize x 2 : Perodua Axia 1.0E (Manual)
c) Consolation Prize x 20 : RM500 Gift Voucher
- Finalist winners will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total eligible
entries. The finalist will be contacted by telephone. A maximum of three (3) attempts will be made by the Organizer to contact the Finalist Winner during the Lucky Draw Ceremony. In the event that the Organizer is unable to contact the Finalist Winner
after three (3) attempts (i.e.no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection
etc), the Organizer reserves the right to select the next qualified participants. The
Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for
- Twenty Three (23) lucky winners will be notified via phone, email or announcement
letter which would send through registered post. Venue and time of drawing will be
announced later. The winner list will be announced at The Store Group’s website
www.tstore.com.my, Facebook Fanpage & WeChat Official Account.
- All winners are required to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony to collect their
prizes. Winners have to bear all the expenses pertaining to transportation of prize
collection. Venue and time of ceremony will be announced later.
- Winners should claim the prize on their own. Agent or representative to claim the
prizes shall not be entertained. In the event that the winner who failed to attend the
Prize Presentation Ceremony, their eligibility for the prize will be forfeited
automatically without further notice. Winners are responsible for their safety during
the way to the location of Prize Presentation Ceremony. Organizer will not
responsible for any cause of defaced / injured / dead / lose of property.
- All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest including but not
limited to the shortlisting, selection of winners and forfeiture of the prizes is final and
conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
- Winners shall bear all the charges / fees such as registered fees, insurance, tax and
others which will pay by the subject.
- All the prizes are strictly not returnable or transferable to the third party and not
exchangeable for cash.
- All the participants in the Contest agree to be bound by the above Terms &
Conditions. Information provided in the Entry Form(s) is considered correct and
accurate. Participants also agree that the provided information be disclosed to The
Store Group’s merchandise partner/ third party and relevant business in the event for
all the propose of marketing and products promotion activities and services. All the
provided information and all personal data in the Entry Form which has been
disclosed by the participants and has been agreed and sign by participants are in
accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury,
damage, loss or claim resulting from participation of the Contest, redemption and/or
usage of the prizes. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap,
loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) suffered by third parties or the
participants in any manner whatsoever during and after the Contest resulting from or
arise out of the Contest.
- Log on to www.tstore.com.my for more details about the Personal Data Protection
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the winners details for promotion and
advertising propose without prior notice or make any compensate.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar
value without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone the pre determined date and venue of the
Prize Presentation Ceremony at a later date which shall be notified by the Organizer
to the winner in case of any unforeseen circumstance.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of
Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
- The Contest terms and conditions are prepared in English, Bahasa Melayu and
Chinese. In the event of inconsistencies between the three versions of the contest
terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.