Terms & Conditions
- The Store Groupʼs “RAYA PENUH GAYA! MyDebit Je Dengan Kad ATM Anda & Menang!"
[refer “Contest”] is jointly organized by The Store Corporation Sdn Bhd (Company No:
199201021166 (252670-P) and Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Company No:
2000801035403 (83674-D) [refer “Organiser”].
- The Contest period starts from 8 April 2021 until 30 June 2021 – 84 days (“Contest Period”).
- By participating in the Contest, participants are deemed to have read, understood, and
agreed to abide by and be bounded by the Terms and Conditions of this Contest, the Data
Protection & Privacy Notice as stipulated below. All amendments, additions, replacements
deletions and modifications here to (“Terms and Conditions”) may be made from time to
time by the Organisers, and participants are to be bound by them and abide to the decisions
made by the Organisers.
- This Contest is open to cardholders of MyDebit Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) Card,
issued by participating financial institutions authorizing MyDebit services in Malaysia (“the
- The Participants must be a permanent resident in Malaysia or Malaysian citizen who is 18
years of age and above and has a valid identification card during the Contest Period.
- The Participants must also have a valid account with any of the above mentioned financial
institution in Malaysia which is valid, non-dormant and in good financial standing, during
the Contest Period up until redemption of the prizes.
- Participants shall comply with the eligibility requirements mentioned above to be an
- Individuals listed below are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
• Employees of the Organiser [including its associates, subsidiaries or related thereto] and
their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses]; and/or
• Representatives, employees and /or the advertising agencies or promotional agencies of
the Organiser [including its associated and related companies], and their immediate family
members [children, parents, siblings, spouses].
B. QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- The Participants must charge retail purchase using MyDebit ATM card via contactless
transaction with a minimum of Ringgit Malaysia Fifty (RM50) at any of The Store, Pacific,
Milimewa and Super Jimat stores (except tenanted counters), within the Contest Period.
- Participants are required to purchase a minimum of RM50 in a single receipt using MyDebit
ATM Card via contactless transaction as a mode of payment to be eligible for one (1) entry.
- A minimum purchase of RM50 and above at any The Store, Pacific, Milimewa and Super
Jimat stores (except tenanted counters) using MyDebit ATM cards as a mode of payment
made within the Contest Period [with a clear printed transaction receipt along with bank slip
printed from terminal] may be entitled to be regarded as a valid entry [“Proof of Purchase”].
Participants who are selected as winner [“Winner”] is required to submit their Proof of
Purchase (original) before the redemption/fulfilment of the prizes can be completed. Failure
to do so would result in the cancellation of the prizes won by the Winner.
- Participants must fill in the entry form(s) with complete personal details and answer simple
questions correctly. The entry form is printed at the bottom of the payment receipt with
amount of RM50 and above.
- There is no limit to the number of entry(s) entered by Participants. However, entries
submitted outside of the stipulated Contest Period shall be rejected and deemed invalid.
- Each Proof of Purchase together with the entry form can only be used once. The
Participantsʼ entries will be disqualified in the event where the Proof of Purchase and entry
form is used for more than ONE (1) time.
- The entry form(s) are to be submitted at the designated entry box on or before 30 June
2021. Any entry form(s) received thereafter shall not be entertained.
C. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Winners will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total Eligible Entries. The
selected Winners will be contacted via telephone and are required to answer simple question
as per determined by the Organiser (“Shortlisted Winners)”.
- Shortlisted Winners will be contacted after the end of the Contest Period, in the event the
Organiser is unable to contact the Shortlisted Winners after three (3) attempts (i.e.no reply,
telephone number not in service or no connection etc), the Organiser reserves the right to
select the next Shortlisted Winners to undergo the same process. The Organiser will not be
held liable in the event the Shortlisted Winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The Participants may submit as many entry form(s) as they wish to participate in this
Contest. Each participant shall only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period,
irrespective of the number of entries collected by the Organiser.
- The Organiser shall notify the Winner not later than three (3) months from the end of the
Contest Period and the Organiser shall announce and publish the names of the Winner on
their social media platform (Website, Facebook & WeChat).
- All decisions made by the Organisers in relation to the Contest including but not limited to
the shortlisting, selection of Winner and forfeiture of the prizes shall be considered final and
conclusive. No further correspondence, queries, or appeals shall be entertained.
- The Prizes for this Contest are:
a. Grand Prize:One(1) winner for Proton X50 1.5 T Standard (Excluding road tax, registration
fee and insurance/takaful);
b. 1st Prize: One (1) winner for Proton Saga 1.3L Standard AT (Excluding road tax,
registration fee and insurance/takaful);
c. 2ndPrize: Two (2) winners for Shopping Voucher for 1 Year worth RM6000each;
d. 3rdPrize: Two (2) winners for Shopping Voucher for 1 Year worth RM3000each;
e. Consolation Prize:Twenty (20) winners for RM200 Gift Voucher (each).
- Prizes are subjected to the terms and conditions stipulated by the supplier (if applicable). To
the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser and their agents will not be responsible
for all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or prizes changes
details or any other unforeseen circumstances that is beyond the Organiserʼs reasonable
control and for any act or default of any third-party suppliers or vendors.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value
with prior notice. All winners are not allowed to exchange the prizes for cash.
- All winners are required to attend the prize presentation ceremony to collect their prizes
which shall be announced from time to time. Winners have to bear all the expenses
pertaining to transportation & accommodation for the prize collection. Venue and time of
the ceremony will be announced from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for all the charges/fee not limited to registered fees,
insurance/takaful, road tax and any applicable taxes.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to postpone the pre-determined date and venue of the
prize giving ceremony to a later date which shall be notified by the Organiser to the Winner
in case of any unforeseen circumstance.
- Winners should claim the prizes on their own. No agent or representative can claim the
prizes on behalf of the Winner. In the event the Winner failed to attend the prize giving
ceremony, their eligibility for the prizes will be forfeited automatically with prior notice.
- Winners are fully responsible for their safety during their way to the location of prize giving
- Visual(s) of the prizes shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other
materials relating to this Contest are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict
the actual colour of the prizes.
- Shall be subjected to the availability of the prizes which shall be informed to the selected
Winner by the Organiser from time to time.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Contest Terms and Conditions herein, substitution or
replacement of, or modification to the prizes requested by the Winner will not be allowed.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Participants/Winner is required to submit a valid identification document during or before
the redemption of the prizes for the verification purposes. Proof of Purchase which is
unreadable/faded/damaged will be deemed invalid/ineligible and will be disqualified from
E. INSTANT REWARD RM10OR RM5 GIFT VOUCHER PRIZE REDEMPTION
- The Check & Win Reward Instant reward of RM10 or RM5 Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher”) with
every minimum spending of RM50 in one receipt only limited for redemption from 8 April
until 30 June 2021 subject to first-come-first basis and availability.
- The Gift Voucher must be made at Customer Service Counter at any outlet of The Store,
Pacific, Milimewa OR Cashier Counter at Super Jimat outlet.
- The Gift Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and must be utilized at the issuance outlet.
- The Gift Voucher is valid until 7th July 2021.
- The Gift Voucher will be deemed to be invalid without branchʼs stamp and only can be used
at the same issuing branch.
- If the purchase is less than the value of this Gift Voucher, no refund shall be made to the
holder of the Gift Voucher. Likewise, if the purchase exceeds the value of this Gift Voucher,
the difference shall be paid by the holder of the Gift Voucher.
- Only original Gift Voucher is accepted. Amended, damaged, defaced & photocopied Gift
Voucherwill not be accepted.
- The Store Group shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of this Gift Voucherand no
replacement shall be provided.
- The Store Group reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Terms and Conditions with
hereof from time to time with prior notice.
F. OTHER TERMS
- To the extent permitted by law, the Participants/Winner shall assume full liability and
responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage, loss or claim resulting from
participation of the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability,
mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) suffered by third parties or
Participants in any manner whatsoever during and after the Contest resulting from or arise
out of the Contest.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organiser offers no warranty or
representation whatsoever, express, implied or statutory, in relation to the Contest, the
prizes including, but without limitation, the merchantable quality and fitness for purposes
in respect of the prizes.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Contest Terms
and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prizes (Clause D above) offered in this
Contest with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the
Contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given
for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a result of the above.
The Participants are advice to periodically check for updates of this Contestʼs Terms and
Conditions at the Organiserʼs or the participating banksʼ websites.
- All decisions made in relation to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants give their consent to the Organiser to
publish and use their names, and image submitted by the Participants/Winner for
advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor
compensation to the Participants/Winner. Participants/Winner should not be entitled to
claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English, Bahasa Melayu and Chinese version,
the Malay version shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of
Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
- If for any reason this Contest is unable to proceed as planned for (and not limited) reasons
such as computer virus, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, any acts
of government not limited to movement control order or any other reason beyond the
Organiser control, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate,
postpone, modify, or suspend this Contest.
- The Organiser at its sole discretion may remove and/or disqualify any Participants and/or
entries if found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tempering with the Contest submission
process, the operation of this Contest or in violation of any Terms and Condition of the
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, any other order or rules of the Contest as stated
at www.tstore.com.my/mydebit.html otherwise,shall also bind all Participants in their
participation in this Contest.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms
contained in any promotional materials for this Contest, the terms contained at
www.tstore.com.my/mydebit.html shall prevail.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to comply with all the Terms &
Conditions of this Contest and all decisions made by the Organiser.
- The Organiser would like to alert the Participants to take reasonable precautions when
receiving any phone calls and messages requesting for your personal information(s) during
and/or after the contest. The Organiser would also like to advise our valued Participants to
call the Organiser for verification regarding the Contest.
G. PRIVACY NOTICE
- By Participating in the Contest, the Participants give their consent to and authorize the
Organiser, to collect, store, use, process their name, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and
other personal particulars [“Personal Data”]for the purpose of running the Contest,
including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the
Participants at the Organiserʼ website for advertising and publicity purposes.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants give their consent to and authorize the any
participating banks that offered MyDebit to disclose to the Organiser and authorize the
organiser to collect, store, use, process their Personal Datafor the purpose of running the
Contest including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or
photos of the Participants at the Organiser's website for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser may use and share the Personal Data with a third-party service including not
limited to the prize sponsor and MyDebit financial institution to process the Participantsʼ
Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Participantsʼ
Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
- The Participants also give their consent to and authorize their banks to share and disclose to
the Organiser their Personal Data for the purpose of running the Contest (if required).
- Participants also agree that the provided information be disclosed to the Organiserʼs
merchandise partner/ third party and relevant business in the event for all the purpose of
marketing and products promotion activities and services. All the provided information and
all Personal Data in contest which has been disclosed by the Participants and has been
agreed and sign by Participants are in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act
2010. Log on to www.tstore.com.my for more details about the Personal Data Protection
- Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of Participants includes:
a. The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the
Organiser via its website at www.tstore.com.myby providing the Organiser with the
Participantsʼ name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
b. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organiser hold; and
c. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
- The Participants may refer to the Organiser's website at www.tstore.com.my for any info
pertaining to data protection or legal rights.
- The Organiser will take reasonable precautions to keep Participants' Personal Data secure,
and requires third party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the
Participants' Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
- All Personal Data relating to the Contest shall be governed and dealt in accordance with the
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and all other relevant laws in Malaysia.